Types of Inspections
Typically, homes are inspected before they are bought or sold, but there are many reasons to have a house inspected. Don’t let hidden deficiencies turn into money-pits later down the line. Are you curious on the condition of your roof or foundation? If so, we perform single-component inspections as well.
What Is A Home Inspection
We Service Over 100 Communities
We work from home…Your Home! We service the majority of North Texas homes, and we’re looking forward to helping you today! Don’t be a stranger; call, text, or email and we’ll be there to help.
Grading & Drainage
Pool & Spas
Learn More About Your Home
Common Problems With Electrical Panels
SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
This video covers 3 issues that are commonly found with electrical panels. It is by no means meant to be an exhaustive list of all the issues that are found with electrical panels; that list would be too long!
Sell Your Home Prep (Part 2)
SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
Are you selling your home? This second video covers deficiencies on the inside of your home. In this video, we address the doors, smoke detectors, HVAC filters, electrical panel, garage doors, caulking, and common plumbing issues.
Dallas Home Inspection Companies
Professional Dallas home inspection companies play an essential role when you are looking to invest in a new home or examining your current home’s health. Your home inspector provides peace of mind, ensuring the integrity of the house you are buying or preventing any costly future damages in the home you currently own.
A Commitment To Customer Satisfaction
Among the multitude of home inspection companies in Dallas TX today, The Smart Inspectors stand out due to our comprehensive services.
- Free Thermal Imaging – This technology allows your home inspector to detect hidden issues that might be missed during a standard visual inspection, such as water leaks or insulation gaps.
- Structural Inspection – Examine the integrity of the building’s structure, an indispensable step to prove safety and durability.
- HVAC Inspection – One way Dallas home inspection companies save you from potential significant costs down the road is by ensuring that your Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning system is functioning
- Electrical Inspection – We will ensure that your home’s electrical wiring and systems are safe and up to standard.
- Pool & Spas Inspection – We check for any defects in your pool or spa structure and their accompanying equipment.
- Appliances Inspection – An expert home inspector will ensure that the appliances in your home are working correctly, preventing unfortunate surprises post-purchase.
- Grading & Drainage Inspection – This safeguards your property from potential water damage, which could lead to expensive repairs.
- Irrigation/Sprinklers Inspection – Your home inspector will check the functionality of your irrigation systems to ensure efficient water usage.
Fun Facts About Home Inspections
Despite the important role they play, there’s a lot about home inspection companies in Dallas TX that goes unnoticed. Here are some fun facts that you may not know:
- Every house, even new builds, have deficiencies.
- More than 77% of all homes are inspected before purchase.
- A home inspection can save homeowners $1,000s of dollars in potential repairs.
Share Your Home Inspection-Related Fun Fact And Save Money
Sharing your own fun fact related to Dallas home inspection companies when booking services via our website will reward you with a $25 discount. Contact The Smart Inspectors today to get started!